Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Time

I love this clock. I'd received a gift card to Hobby Lobby for Christmas and I couldn't wait to use it. I'd originally thought that I would load up on some specialty card stock or some scrapbooking tools but they didn't have any good sales. When I picked up the store flier I'd noticed that clocks were half off and the first thing I thought about was this wall. This clock actually replaced the tiny one that was hard to see from across the room. Not a bad deal, sometimes gift cards are nicer to get!

I'd been here for days now freezing my ass off. And just when I had hope that I would be able to get outside to move snow around. I've been thinking alot about the tons of snow we got and I wanted to get some of it moved towards the back yard. I just wanted to make more rooms for the next couple of months of winter. Oh well, I hear next week's going to be above freezing.

Anyway, its been an interesting week so far. On Monday I got tons of calls from my aunt who was under the influence. I'm just getting to know this lady and she didn't make a very good impression on me. I know the lady has her demons, however I couldn't allow this to happen without saying something. I hope she heard me. I like my peace and quiet, and when people disrupt that then I get annoyed and I voice my opinions without caring. I do want to get to know family but not like this. In time I'm hoping she stops doing this to people. I know I'm never talking to her again. My sleeping patterns have been messed up so, yes, I'm still annoyed with her.

My little brother has gotten to his destination and is trying to get settled in. He sounds like he's in good spirits though. I passed his message on to my father who was relieved that he's contacted someone.

I keep losing my train of thought. I'm just so damned tired!

I know that JS is back and I want to wander over again to see whats going on. I checked it out after it had been up a few hours. I'm not sure if I'm going back or not. I just got the hang of this and I don't know if I'll have the time to post in both. I guess if I did go back I would just want to copy and paste. How many of you went back over there? What do you think of it so far? If you go back do you think you'll keep both journals?

1 comment: