
After spending the past week or so in either a blizzard or ice storm its nice to see it warm up for a bit. My whole street and driveway have been a skating rink so I've started learning how to perfect this way of propelling my van off of my slippery street. I do this wide sharp turn and start giving just enough gas to slide into my driveway and up the hill. It's sort of like watching a high speed chase in slow motion.
I can't complain today though because its beautiful out there. The rock salt is working and it was nice enough for me to do some scraping. I cannot wait for spring! I miss my petunias blooming, light jackets, cute shoes, and sitting around outside. Just three more months!
In other news my printer is acting shitty, and right as I'm trying to get my Christmas thank you's printed up and mailed out. Now.. its already lame that I haven't gotten them out yet. (I know) But its even worse that my printer is messed up which is going to delay them even more. It already sounds like an excuse huh? I should redo them all and make them read:
"I'm a procrastinator with a broken printer so here's my belated holiday message to you - thank you... I would say more but its already taken an hour for this to print."
Hmmm. Thinking about it, these would make lovely postcards.

Aaack. I'm afraid of the cold!!!!
ReplyDeleteOur family is so close, we don't have to send anything out. I don't think it's too late for thank you's anyway. You're good :)
ReplyDeleteI've never sent a holiday thank you card in my life. Didn't know people did that... I thought it was only weddings and showers and shit like that.
ReplyDeleteFijufic - I've been feeling that way lately too. :)
ReplyDeleteKate- I would feel bad if I didn't send anything at all.
Wolf- I have a friend who sends me a huge package of home made truffles every year. They are sooo good! And thank yous go out for all those unexpected presents that showed up on my door step.