Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My heart walking outside my body

Her hair took a few hours to press so it was nice that there was a CSI marathon on all day. It really made the time fly by while we were doing this!I wish I would've taken the time to get a pic of the back of her head and of the jewels in her hair. I'd pinned the sides down and added those spinning looking hair jewels to the hair, two on each side.
As predicted we did get lots of snow and it was pretty windy as well. So needless to say her hair was sprayed to a crisp before going to dinner. LOL
She didn't tell me much but what she did say was that she had fun, her date was cool, and she liked everything about her dress to her hair. All I know is that as we got her ready, when the hair was done, the make up was on and when she got dressed I couldn't help but to wonder where the time went. She's not my shy little girl anymore who would to ask me to play dress up with her. She's all grown up now and will be leaving the nest in a few more years. I'm glad we get a few more years together, and I'm glad she enjoyed herself.

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!!!! I love her hair and her dress!!! Those jewel things rule, I use them a lot. :-) It is crazy how fast kiddos grow up. I don't have any of my own just yet, but my little cousins are growing up way to quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful daughter, and a beautiful job on the hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely young lady..

    You should be so proud.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete