
So I found the soil moist granules (thanks to Country - Girl's suggestion to look at garden supply places) , and I'm about to get started on putting the neck coolers together. I really want to get this done so they can go in the mail soon. I'm not sure how much I should be using, so if anyone out there has made these please give me a heads up. If not one site I found said 2 teaspoons per band.
Anyway, its been a long day. I was up late last night doing things around the house and I was up early this morning. I feel like I've been up for 24 hours.
I got my husband a new big rolling tool box for V Day. He got it early, from his reaction he loved it. Which is cool, its hard to shop for someone who has just about everything. I'm not sure what I want to do tomorrow other than sleep in and maybe get my nails done. I can't focus on anything in particular so I would say I need sleep the most. :)
Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day!!

Awww. I am glad I could help! :-) It depends how big you are making them, the 2 teaspoons sounds about right though. Most patterns call for waaaaay too much, when you really don't need all that much. ;-) Also, another tip, not sure if your pattern says to or not, but we made little "pockets" by sewing lines up and down, about 2-3. It helps keep the moisture thingy from going to one end. ;-) Totally let me know if you have any more questions. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh boy do I hear ya on feeling like you've been up for 24 hours! I am pooped!
What an awesome gift for Hubby!!! I never know what to get mine. Men are so hard to buy for! Lol.
I hope you have a GREAT Valentine's Day!!!
PS. If you ever have any questions or anything, feel free to send me an email at showtroopsupport@gmail.com Sometimes it is nice to get other ideas from fellow Military spouses/family. :-)