Monday, April 27, 2009

Hey

I forgot my password, its been too long! I've been really busy with life. Lets see..where was I? Babe's party was awesome, she had fun.

Its finally spring here. All of my bulbs are coming up and the trees are coming along nicely too. In about a week my brother should be here. Maybe. It all depends on how smoothly things go on his end. I've got more organizing do before he gets here though. He was supposed to be here later on but his date was pushed up. So its not like I put anything off its just been really hectic!
He tells me that he started smoking so I've got the 3 seasons room set up for him. I need to get his bedroom completely together next. I want to put up some family pictures so its not so plain in there. It'll be nice to have him here where I know he's safe.

Other than that not much else to tell at the moment. I need to get going anyway, I've got to get to the store!

What has everyone been up to???

3 comments:

  1. I sure have missed you!! I went to private on my personal posts, so if you want, I can add you, just send me an email with your email. (I hope that makes sense! Lol)


    Hooray on your Brother coming!! I am so happy!! :-) Will you give us a report on how it goes?


    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobby, its nice to be back. :)

    CG, I'm pretty excited too! I'll be happy to post some updates, we shall call them 'where in the world is Jesse'!! LOL

    ReplyDelete