
I haven't had alot of time to update lately because there's been so much going on. If I wrote about everything I would be adding an entry every hour or so and I really don't have that kind of time!Anyway the latest request list for Jesse are black fitted sheets, vitamins and I imagine something sweet to snack on. He writes to me about his day to day things and how he wishes he was back already. I know its hard on him being gone and not talking to dad much. Heck, I don't even talk to dad much, so I tell him that things must be fine over there if I'm not hearing anything. He shouldn't be too worried about dad, I wish he would hear me when I try to tell him that. Family life where dad is is so much drama at the moment. My cousin called me to fill me in on things going on over there and its really petty stuff. I'm not involved in anyway and I really didn't care to take sides so no one is calling me right now. Thank god. With all of that happening I just tell him that everyone and everything over there must be fine, because really what good would it do to say anything else?
I've been busy planning Babe's birthday party which will be in a few weeks. She's picked a bunny theme, which is like her special thing because of the bun buns! (We have 5 of them.) I'd found bunny party things online and a bunny cake pan. We'd found loot bags and some goodies to go in them. The invites are out so all we have to do now is wait for the phone to ring. She's pretty excited. :) She's asked for a pee-yah-tuh (pinata) that looks like Mr. Honey Bunny (the little guy sitting next to her). So I will be doing that this weekend. I've never made one before so this should be interesting. LOL I just hope that all her friends can make it so she's not disappointed!!
Anyway the party planning, rounding up a care package and day to day lifes keeping me busy.

Sounds like an awesome party! I love bunnies too, except for when they nibble on my veggie garden. ;-)
ReplyDeleteIf you don't hear anything about Jesse, that is GOOD news. That is one of the things it took a while for me to understand. Try not to send the capsule vitamins, they tend to stick together. I sure do miss putting together care packages, you are right, they are time consuming.
Hi CG,
ReplyDeleteMy bunnies are house rabbits, they don't nibble on gardens but they do nibble on the remote from time to time. Thanks for the tip about the vitamin capsules! Your a pro at this care package stuff!
Gorgeous pic! Babe is growing up so much from when I first started reading you. Good luck with the pinata!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDelete