Tomorrow's her day and she's pretty excited. Not only will she be the birthday treat girl, but she's also looking forward to being 8. She's hasn't asked what privilege she earned with this birthday. Since she's happy with her bed time and knows that she can already use the telephone she doesn't seem to want anything else. Tomorrow night she'll get her favorite meal and some of her presents, she'll get the rest the day of her party.I still have to work on that pinata! I've had this nasty, icky phlegm stuff to deal with and its not been fun. Instead of getting things finished this weekend I stayed in my room with a vaporizer, cold medicine and some Kleenex. I need to get going on it though, the days are just flying by. Somehow I get the feeling that come Friday I'm going to be still working on things. LOL Oh boy.
Well I'm off to my steam filled room, I feel a coughing fit coming on. Take care out there!

You have the most beautiful girls!! Happy Birthday young lady!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better soon! Have you tried tea with buckwheat honey? I was dog sick and better in two days! I only drank one cup a day, it really helped. Might be something to give a whirl if you haven't tried it. The taste is a bit strong, but it really does help, I promise. :-)
I remember making pinatas in school! We used a balloon and paper mache (sp?). It was so much fun! I hope you get yours done. Pictures?
Take care of yourself sweetie!
Awe thanks CG! Tea with buckwheat honey? I love tea so I'm going to try to find that! If anything it will help speed up my healing process! Good idea. :)
ReplyDeleteWhen I start working on the pinata I'll post some pics. :D